Saturday, March 28, 2009

Money Money come to Coach

Well this was the worst week i feel in my life...
doing the same thing is i do in class, having the same subject and also doing or sometime copy other people homework if i am tired at nigh.

till only Friday night at 8pm coach send me a message by saying:
Darryl tml come for class in schol. Training for Sunday foil competition be ready to bring your strange out for training for saber. U will train different from other. In schol badminton hall coart 9 & 10.

Well my heart was full of energy again till i hear that there is class on Saturday morning...
Ya i know i miss a lot of class when i am having my hand injury in the past feel week.
"Just like no fencing in a week make me feel weak or want to died."

well went to schol in the morning, i was late for 2 minute and coach was shacking his head from a far distance... sure la thing like i work hard in the State lever got rank 28 out of 50 can ponting a lot.

At there coach is so evil take out my invoice(bill) and hand it to me is a smile...
look at his evil smile...
(Oh yes... money is coming to my pocket... i am happy now.)
Sure much be like this in coach mind. {Shhh... dont said i said it}.


Well a total of six eqiument that i had order from coach is a total of RM 5000.00

hehehe...
no la is not just only RM 1090...
SHIT so expensive la.See it is my bill from coach

saber mask = RM160
saber mask clip= RM 10
electric saber complete= RM240(x2)
saber cuff= RM60
saber lame'= RM360
fencing roll bag= RM 260.

Na a total of RM 1090.00
poor la going to be this time.

But hey look on the bright side dad said he pay for me as my belated gift...
happy happy. lol.

No comments: