Sunday, April 5, 2009

Good News and Bad News

Good News:-
  1. Finally i am qualified to go for Malaysia Open 2009 on 26-30 June. So happy xD. Will be dreaming about it all day long.
  2. Get to change a new hand phone... But which one is the best Nokia N97 or BlackBerry Curve 8900.
  3. Finally driving license come to papa... Hahaha.
  4. Got my dad X-TRAIL key already. Now it mind all mind hehehe...
  5. Finally my parents has a wake from though for letting me go to GIA.
  6. SPM over, London here i come for 1 month... All pay by my parents only i get 5 A's(Had a deal already).
Bad News:-
  1. Going to stop fencing after the second term of school. Oh Shit...
  2. Driving license will be dropping in late for me.
  3. My beloved Nokia N80 is going to died.... Noooooo....
  4. My most closer driver is going to retire at the month of April... Fuck man you can't do this to me...
  5. 226 Days till SPM...
  6. Going to stop blogging for a while.
  7. Can't Clubbing anymore.

No comments: