Sunday, November 1, 2009

My best Dream ever!!!

There i was JUST STUDYING HARD(who is going to believe it!!!)
Sitting reading my reference book, where playing my iTunes out with a medium lever of sound which was at around 55... As suddenly i got a call for a private number running out from my phone screen. Who would call me so late in the middle of the night as the time is around 1:10 AM, as i said to myself by my heart. As i answer the phone, i very smooth voice said

Hello, are you Mr. Darryl Low?
Yes, i am. Who is this calling me at this time?
I am so sorry to call you in the middle of the night, sir. Well i am calling for BMW Sapura Auto, just to let you know that your M3 E92 Coupe will be arriving on the 25th December 2009, which will be delay as the arriving of the ship will be working slow on that day sir.
What do you mean my M3?
Oh... So sorry sir, i have forget to mention that you parents have came by last few week, making an order on that car sir.
My parent's. Make an order on a car. Why is it under by my name? Ain't you going to call them up instead of calling them to let them know?
Well so sorry sir, but the information that was found from the application form, which was given us the detail about you that all. Only your phone number is been written in it.
Ok... Would you mind giving me the information about the car then?
Very well sir, on the application form that your parent's have put in on the colour was an Alpine White and for the interior it would be Black Novillo Extended leather, as for the trim would be a carbon leather interior trim.
What about the package that they have pick?
It is a premium and technology package, that cost about RM18,000.00. Your parents even pick up some options as well as a vehicle programs. As total of RM470,000.00 which include a 5 years lone.
WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS? What spec is it running on?
Yes sir, i am serious. Your M3 is running on a UK Spec. Anymore would you like to know?
No thanks, but thank you a lot.
Alright sir, if there is any changes that you would like to change, it is very please that you would come by to our headquarter just to do some changes. Thank You and goodbye.
Ya...


I was numb the night long till i had leg cramp... Ouch!!!
Man, as i look back. I hope that what the conversation on the phone was true. It was a really good dream i have, till the dam leg of mind suddenly happen to have a leg cramp.



to Jeff:-
Ya, i know it would a long time for me to get my hand and smell on that M3 of mind... Well so sorry that i can't stand along with your blue hippo man. You just have to wait for now.

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Frankly, I really got abit poisoned by your M3, but it really not suit me since the class of M3 with my current status -_-
But I'll try to consider it when I have my own business at the future. Have few dream car right now but not sport car la. VW golf GTI, Hummer H3 and Audi Q7; Sport car GTR is the best! Wakaka~
Still have to remind you, Evo9MR and S204 still in my list. As Max told u: "don't mess with EVO!!" LOL~

Sherilyn Goh said...

nice dream!

DJ.Winter Freezer said...

to Jeff,
ok i will remember about it if i c an evo pass by... hahaha
dont forget evo lost 2 M3 ok!!!
xD

DJ.Winter Freezer said...

thank you Sherilyn Goh!!!