Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Happy Farewell My Dear Friend.

Yes, the friend which is older then me in one year.
The person who tread me like her brother.(yes she had a brother)
Well what i am really going to said here is that i really hope you can find a good time enjoying your University life as well as travel a long your journey to the United State of America. Ya, knowing that you rare going to take a plane of 48 hours in traveling from Malaysia> Singapore> Hong Kong then reach USA following on taking a cab from the airport to your campus. That is like one hell of a freak time journey. Well another last word of thank you for inviting me to your Farewell party on Sunday the 2 January 2010. YOU CAN DO IT!!! Fione Lim Ka Yong.

Ya that her!!!

Look hot Right?

TO Fione,
If you come across my blog address, hope you won't come flying back looking for me. Really hope to see you as a famous Journalist someday that came across the newspaper.


No comments: