Friday, December 4, 2009

The thing i feel about SPM!!!

List of Subject Taking in SPM:-

Bahasa Malaysia: Ok Ok la. :)

English: OMG... I essay did not write well, never read all the question that were given. But no more A's. Heart sunk into the sea of where Atlantis is. :'(

History: What do you thing that is? I gave up i am sick of you. =D

Math: Did not do well. Too much of stupit mistake that was done in the paper. Wish some one kill me. Another A's is gone.

Moral: Still can be acceptable, would be a credit for me.

Science: Paper 1 was easy but paper 2 was hard as a rock... Gone another A's again...

Art: DAM that stupit deer i draw... i make too small size, as well as the paper they gave is not water colour, is poster colour paper.

Well that is all i could said for now as there is still 2 more paper left to finish, that would be the Basic Economic and Commerce on the run to the end of the time that i can said out loud by jumping up and down screaming "SPM IS FINALLY OVER, NEXT COME COLLEGE LIFE!!!"

Well maybe i was over reacting in this blog, but if it did happen people around me will have a choose to:-

1. I am crazy or 2. They will join with me as well to do the same thing, as hugging around one another.

As looking back to the hard work that i had face all the journey of 15 years of education from primary and secondary school lever have gave me a happy and sorrow ending with a smile, but look it is childish to those people which still thing that they are JackAsses up in their head i hope you would thing about it in another positive way.

But look this is my first cursing in my blog... Anyway i hope the people that i have connection with is the past as well as the present student of Sri Garden hope to see you guys' be much more open up.

No comments: