Thursday, February 5, 2009

I am back....

Well sorry to all my friends who is always in update to know what is all of us up to...
Well i am back online is because of "STARBUCKS COFFEE"... Love them they are the best...
Ya if you guy thing that why i said Starbucks is good thing or thinking i am i really in Starbucks, well ya i am in Starbucks now doing blogging at there. Ya, thank to my sister for making flung of the house modem and the wireless thing (sorry forget what is it call ).

So blam her not me who don't want to update in this week...

so sorry that i don't have anything to talk about is because i am not at my room and i can't express out my feeling when i am outside of the house...

P.S A world with out communism or capitalism... that is the world i want to see... But reality continued to betray me.

No comments: