Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sad day for my Nokia...

How am i going to start the sad day of my phone,
yes my dear N80 Nokia...
i am sorry to drop you into a pool of water.

Well you all should know that this year 2009 is having alot of rain like any year thank for the rain that i fall down in front of OldTown... Jerry stupit, you drop me off there as is so wet...
Well when coming down from the car...
Me and Chicken run into OldTown to get shutter for protection as we dont want to get wet cause later we are going to Pavilion to buy Fai birthday present...
When run into the shutter i slip and fall even my pants got wet...
Worst still my handphone got off from my hand and fall into the floor and ski into a pool of water where i had to put in my hand and take it out.
man the pool was like 1 feet deep la.
yark...

Now i am so sad that i had to use back my soney ericsson K700 again.
Laught my ass out... looking at that phone.
Well till the end went back home with a tapau or bungkus plastic bag of my dear Nokia N80 from OldTown...


now i am using it.

yap my best phone...

No comments: