Wednesday, June 10, 2009

F*** You Malaysian Police... So free your all...

Well, my good friend.. Recently got arrested for no reason and was beaten up by the police in Malaysia. The Police now covering-up the story saying my friend's injuries which is self-inflicted!!! LMAO~ Self-inflicted so nicely on the EYES & back? You can google it "Koh Chon Weng", its already in the news websites and article. I hope you can do something about or post it up and let more people know about the injustice of PDRM. Please help me and my friend! ;(

Here is an Youtube video of 20 year-old college student Koh Chon Weng telling his story alongside his lawyer with I think, his parents in the background.



So, at first I was not going to post this but the dude got balls going public in such a fascistic country so I had to help.

No comments: