Friday, June 26, 2009

Real Life Add Math Formula *copy from Jeff*

1st at all, what I post below is just for fun, don't treat it as real OK~ Feel a bit bored and stress? Try to do a following add math simplify question~ For girl, please don't angry as u see the answer, it is just a funny formula(to my dear, please don't angry, I not agree to the answer too):

Girl = Times x Money
please simplify the question
above.

Try this before you see what is the answer.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
For those who don't know how to simplify, answer is below.......
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
Answer is here, LOL~

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Walauwei~ u copy exactly the same man, even >>>"(to my dear, please don't angry, I not agree to the answer too)" also dint erase~

DJ.Winter Freezer said...

bro lazy la bro... c u did this i did not ting of changing it la... i dam busy lo... and tired man.