Thursday, January 22, 2009

GIA you are always in my dream all the time

OMG can't get you out of my mind GIA stop.
Stop giftting me good dream about how i enter GIA
Slow down about yourself GIA I know i can make it so stop hunting me all day night.
I know that i can't wait to go GIA.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well just went e-shopping again to look for nice watch, bags, rings, cloths and most of all diamonds
Gucci your bags for male is so cheap all the time...
IWC your watch is the best but i can't afford it as it is over my limit...
Niki SB i need to wait for your new release of Phantom soul is so cool with the art on the side of the shoes. Look like the samurai series.
cloth still can't find it.
Tiffany & Co. do you have something i can look for on earring.

OK OK well found out another friends who love Branded stuff.


No comments: