Friday, January 23, 2009

I Know How Is Drugs' Addicted Feel Like.

My body is now shavering from the cold,
in need it so badly that i am now trying to calm myself,
i really need it as much as anyone has it in their hand.

I feel the cold that struck in my vain if the feel hours,
i want the sin in my body to remove so badly that i can't hold on myself,
i want the best cocaine that money can buy,
i want it so much i can't let my hand go off.

Just some of it,
gave it to me now i want it so much that my body is shacking so fast,
the heat from my body is in flame that i want to kill someone,
the mind of all thing i want is to get away from this kind of feeling that i can go off fast.

i just can't feel the right lever of heat or cold i have in my body now,
help me please so that i can go prawn fishing now.

No comments: