Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stress... Need No Help... Leave Me Alone To Died.

Well it had been 15 days of school... I just dont feel myself anymore this year with all the probationary prefect (been accepted as one of them), training up my fencing competition, and be ready for any up coming MUN (Model United Nation) and so so...

15 days of school have been giving me the most thing of all we don't like "homework". Yes i mean homework which been given by my subject teacher like Math, Science, English and so on. With all this problem start to happen in this days my old self have come back...

(Dont need me to said this place right?)

No is not "CLUBBING". Promise to myself will not go clubbing at this years after SPM, sure money burn fast at this kind of place.



(KILLING MYSELF WITH THE STICK I HAVE)
Okey, old habit is been around with me are smoking, smoking in a place no one can find or see me... sorry guy is not in the toilet and home for sure.





(EXAM.....)


(I CAN DO IT)

From 100% quit smoking till come back after i had no time to go for any GYM with my buddy CY. Sorry CY, cant hold on to it. Anyway all this will happen at the starting of the year in school, thank to SPM (Fucking public exam). Target for this time is 6 A's I promise... really looking into it now, if can't make it promise to i kill myself by going to BAM Villa (next to my school the comdominium).

Gaving all my best to collect all the lost and old memories of my childhood in the primary and secondary school i have been, which can treasure for all the time i have after finish high school after this year. Yap for remembering the old days when i am in collage.

Yap going to all the plan on which college i want to aim for after form 5... And yes i have made up my mind on going to GIA (Gemological Institute of America) as i will work my ass off there to finish my 25% of success in my life out of 100%. With this big ambition i will not make it fails in my hand for god creation in man kind. As time goes out very fast for me to speak on i wish all my Form 5 friends all the best in SPM. May god and saten(for all those out there who dont't believe in god) be with us in all the thing we do.



GIA YOU ARE LURE TO MY SUCCESS...

No comments: