Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year of 2009

2009 is so now...

Thing is going to change around now,
Holiday is going to be over soon,
School starts soon :(,
Party is over,
Time to restart to the old look,
but most important...

SPM is this year 2009.

As the battle has begin in a world of blood and tears for the true hero will walk with pride and glory for the sick of the hard work they have made in the name of god.
From one who said time is money, with that the meaning is the use of time we had for training in the ground as a soldier to be a warrior in the war of the world.

ok too much of crab up there and what we need is to be brave and fight to the end with all u had.
Japanese moto:
you fight with all your body parts,
if you had a rifle shoot till you are finish,
if you had a pistol shoot till you are out,
if you had hand fight till they are broken,
if you had legs kick till they are broken,
or if you had teeth bite till they are gone.

then for the courage we need is, "If I spent as much time doing the things I worry about getting done as I do worrying about doing them, I wouldn't have anything to worry about." by Beryl Pfizer or it can be "I dare do all that may become a man; Who dares do more is none." by William Shakespear ,macbeth, Act I, sc. vii

then only come to the line of Education. "I found one day in school a boy of medium size ill-treating a smaller boy. I expostulated, but he replied: 'The bigs hit me, so I hit the babies; that's fair.' In these words he epitomized the history of the human race." by Bertrand Russell

So for those which is going to sit any public exam like UPSR, PMR or SPM i with my own words wish you good luck as the hardworks is the legacy to yourself.

No comments: